1. A real estate agency operating in Paris
Paris Corporate Housing a real estate agency, operating since 2011, licensed by the Chamber of Commerce for brokerage and property management (license CPI 7501 2018 000 023 790).
We are headquartered 199 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris.
All the rents and security deposit we hold are covered by a financial guarantee from LLOYD'S.
2. Experts in the rental business to corporate clients
We specialize in renting to a corporate clientele, for their expatriate housing ("corporate housing").
This market segment represents a significant volume of demand and requires a tailored treatment.
The clientele favors highly targeted areas (central and western Paris) and high quality standards.
We work closely with many Human Resources departments welcoming expatriates companies in France (mainly CAC 40 companies, Fortune 500 companies or large European groups) as well as their agents ("agents of relocation").
3. Specialists in long-term rentals, furnished or unfurnished
We rent furnished or unfurnished apartments, on standard duration of 12 months (renewable or non-renewable) for furnished apartments, 3 years (renewable or non-renewable) for unfurnished apartments.
These rentals have several advantages:
- Payment security,
- Peace of mind to have a professional exchange,
- And being classified under a legal regime which does not apply to that of principal residences (outside the framework of the law ALUR).
For concrete examples of rentals, visit our "track record" page.
4. An optional rental management service
In addition to finding tenants, we manage the properties of most of the landlords we work with.
This service is however not mandatory.
It is mostly used by landlords who lack time to manage their rentals or who simply do not live in Paris. To learn more about this service, please read out "property management" page.